Have a question? Here are some of the most common questions we are asked about our Glamping Experiences.
What’s your cancellation policy
For cancellations within 7 days of booking date you may;
a. Choose an alternative date, subject to Glamping with Nature’s availability or;
b. Forfeit any monies paid for the glamping, we recommend taking out travel insurance to cover this.
Bookings that are cancelled more than 7 days in advance will receive a full refund.
For your safety and to protect damage to our equipment, Glamping with Nature reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time in the event of extreme weather conditions.
In these circumstances, you may choose to book an alternative date.
Our Glamping tents include the following items;
- 1 queen sized air mattress (in 4m tent for 2 people)
- 1 queen sized air mattress + 2 single mattresses (in 5m tent-up to 4 people)
- Thick doonas, blankets & pillows
- Hot water bottles, centre lamp & torch
- Linen & bath towels
- Kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, chopping board, knife, spatula, tongs, frying pan
- Local goodie basket including muesli, tea, coffee, cookies, sugar, milk & water jug
- Outdoor table & 2 chairs
- Small esky (suitable for a few food items only. For longer stays a larger esky can be provided) *ICE NOT INCLUDED
- Dustpan & brush, bucket, cloth, tea towel & dish liquid
What should we bring along?
- Food and Drinks
- Insect repellent
- Esky or cooler bag for drinks
- Warm clothes (even in Summer!)
- Fishing equipment (if it takes your fancy)
- Boat (if you want)
Where are the closest shops?
Only 20 mins away are both Alexandra and Eildon townships.
Are pets allowed?
Unfortunately no pets are allowed at Lake Eildon National Park.
Is there phone reception or wifi?
There is phone reception with Telstra, however as there is no power at the site we recommend brining a car phone charger.
There is no wifi available.