Designed for small groups or families, our 5 metre bell tents are fitted with one Queen Deluxe Air Mattress and two Single Air Mattresses.
Please note at Devil Cove Campground there is;
*** Shared BBQ area and open fire pits available ***
*** Shared Bathroom on site ***
*** No power available ***
Tents will include:
• Tent pitched & styled ready for arrival
• 1 queen sized air mattress (in 4m tent for 2 people)
• 1 queen sized air mattress + 2 single air mattresses (in 5m tent-up to 4 people)
• Thick doonas, blankets & pillows
• Hot water bottles for each bed, bedside torch lantern
• Linen, bath towels, local soap, shampoo and conditioner
• Camp kettle, crockery, cutlery, chopping board, knife, spatula, tongs, frying pan, pot
• Local produce goodies basket, Tea, coffee, sugar, milk & water jug (drinking water available on site)
• Outdoor table & 2 chairs (additional chairs provided for extra guests)
• Small esky suitable for a few food items only * Ice NOT included *
• Dustpan & brush, bucket, cloth, tea towel & dish liquid
• Tent Pack Down
A time table of Wellness & Sustainability activities will be offered on weekends, school holidays and ‘Retreat’ days. Including Tai Chi, Stretch classes, Guided Walks (with a focus on discovering Native Flora and Fauna), Sustainable Cooking Classes, Orienteering, Night walks and group fitness classes. The timetable will be available in your guest information booklet on arrival.
Recommended items to bring along;
• Warm clothes (even in summer)
• Food items (BBQ area available)
• Large Esky for drinks if required
• Beach towel
• Car phone charger, portable speakers, a good book (optional)
• Hiking or fishing gear, boat for waterskiing (optional)
Ready to make a booking?
Visit our bookings page to choose your dates. Please note our Devil Cove operation is running between 21st September to 13th December and requires a two night stay minimum.